Billing plans

Order Count (Volume)

Unless you are on the unlimited plan, Checkout Blocks bills based on your store's online monthly order count.

Only orders that go through the online store checkout count towards your order count limit. Orders placed on external channels that do not use Shopify's checkout or Shop pay do not count. For example, POS or any recurring subscription orders that are being placed automatically by the 3rd party subscription platform do NOT count towards Checkout Blocks.

Net 30 Days

It's important to note that Shopify bills for apps on a rolling 30 day basis, not monthly. This means that the specific date Shopify bills for an app changes depending on the duration of a month. Monthly billing really just means net 30 days.

Yearly Discount

We offer 25% off when selecting a yearly billing plan. This means you are billed upfront for an entire year of usage in exchange for 25% off.

USD Pricing

All pricing for Checkout Blocks is shown in USD. At this time, we do not offer any discounts for local currency rates.

Discount codes

If you were given a discount code, simply apply it on the billing page by clicking on the "Add invite code" in the top right:

Pricing Plans

Development test charges

If you're on a development store (including Shopify Plus sandbox), the app is free but you will still be required to select a billing plan. On Shopify's billing approval screen, Shopify will state that the billing charge is just a test charge. This will not actually charge your store. Here's an example of what that will look like:

Refund Policy

We strive to provide an excellent service for all merchants but we do provide refunds on a case by case basis. Refunds are only possible for the most recent billing cycle. For annual plans, we refund up to 75% of the prorated remaining portion due to the initial 25% discount.

We are unable to refund one-time billing charges used for address validation as these incur external costs with our validation partner.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us