Checkout Blocks enables a number of customizations to delivery methods powered by Shopify Functions. You can have up to 5 delivery customizations active at once on your store. We currently offer two types of delivery customizations:
- Hide delivery methods: This allows for conditionally hiding delivery methods based on a number of cart rules such as minimum cart totals, shipping destination, or delivery method.
- Rename delivery method: Coming soon.
- Reorder delivery method: Easily reorder delivery methods alphabetically or by cost.
Creating a delivery customization
To create a delivery customization, navigate to Settings > Shipping and scroll down to customizations. You will then be able to create a new customization and choose any delivery customization available such as hide or reorder delivery methods. Upon creating a delivery customization, it's disabled. To enable, simply click the green Activate button. If you have a problem enabling your delivery customization, check that you don't already have 5 enabled (Shopify limit).
The following rules are supported on "hide delivery method" customization. Submit a ticket if you require a specific rule not listed.
- Cart subtotal: Includes support for multi-currency.
- Cart total: Includes support for multi-currency.
- Product type
- Shipping address type: Diplomatic, military, PO Box, USPS gopost
- Shipping country
- Shipping province
- Shipping zipcode
Do delivery customizations work on legacy checkout (checkout.liquid)?
No. Your checkout must be compatible with checkout extensibility in order to leverage delivery customizations.
What if I don't see a specific rule for hiding one of my delivery methods?
Please reach out to customer support and we will consider adding that rule.
Is Shop Pay supported?
At this time, Shopify does not support hiding delivery methods within Shop pay.
What happens to delivery customizations when cancelling a paid plan?
All customizations including delivery customizations are disabled upon cancelling a paid subscription plan.
What happens to delivery customizations when uninstalling?
All customizations including delivery customizations are automatically disabled and then removed from your store by Shopify.