4. Why is the block not showing in checkout?
Common reasons a block does not appear in checkout:
- You have not added a checkout extension within Shopify's checkout editor. You can find this in your store settings under "Checkout". Make sure to add the corresponding extension to checkout.
- The block is not enabled. A block must be enabled for it to show within checkout.
- One or more display rules do not pass resulting in the block not appearing.
- Make sure the preview id is not populated after saving. https://support.checkoutblocks.com/article/45-preview-blocks
- The block in question has a lower priority than a different block.
- The block contains one or more products that already appear in the cart. This only applies if you set a block to be hidden when the same product(s) are in the cart.
If none of the above apply to your block, there may be an error. Please reach out via our in-app support widget and we will be more than happy to assist.